Services & Philosophy
We at Lambart & Browne approach all projects from scratch, each and every time. Whether it be a mass development, private residence or commercial entity this philosophy enables us to produce a truly unique and personal end product. Whilst achieving this we also ensure the design fulfils the goals and needs of the client, end user and its surroundings.
Understanding the way people use the space is key and has formed the way in which we conduct the design process. In the first instance, wherever possible and within reason, we like to be given the opportunity to review the internal layouts. This in our experience enables us to pursue the most welcoming and efficient use of space, giving a logical and rational flow.
We find a personal approach is paramount when dealing in such a bespoke industry. We produce hand drawn watercolour sketches of each interior scheme, conveying our vision for the space. These watercolours are presented alongside individual moodboards detailing the fabrics, furniture and finishes proposed for each room, thus enabling the client to fully visualise and comprehend our concepts.
Following on from the conceptual, we produce full drawing and specification packages for the interior architecture and furnishings. We then manage and programme the procurement, production and installation processes, right through to final completion.
Design & Co-ordination
• Overall master planning and project strategy
• Interpreting requirements to develop spacial layouts
• Interior and exterior architectural concepts & detailing
• Specification of all architectural fixtures & fittings
• Hard finishes design and detailing
• Decorative finishes up to the highest quality
• Library of carefully selected materials & craftsmanship
• Furniture arrangement and dressing
• Integration of all audio/visual & mechanical services
• Architectural & decorative lighting arrangements and specifications
• Custom made (loose and fitted) joinery & furniture design
• Design or source all artwork & accessories
• Site attendance & snagging
• Design co-ordination of all subcontractors and artisans.
• Fully itemised budget estimate
• Sourcing of artisans
• Manufacturing bespoke pieces
• Quality control
• Placing and monitoring orders
• Assembling component materials
• Installation and logistics to the point of delivery & handover
*All above information can be taken from initial concept design
stage to construction information.